Sunday, August 26, 2012

Gumshara

THE. BEST. RAMEN. IN SYDNEY!!!!

I feel so blessed and lucky sometimes that I have so many good things in my life that just happens to make itself appear before my eyes. And Gumshara is one of them.
Located SO close to my work, it is ridiculous how blessed I feel during lunch hours.

Oh, and did I mentioned, it's the best ramen in sydney :)
I know in my previous post I was praising Ryo's nooodles, but don't get me wrong, Ryo is definitely right there on top of my list, but boy oh boy, Gumshara takes it to a "WHOLE. NADA . LEVEL'



The soup base is very thick which some people may find it too intense or salty, and can't handle it due to it being so rich. But I LOVE it, you can't find this anywhere else. And they do offer to make the soup thinner if need be, but I wouldn't recommend that.
The charshu pork slices are jam packed full of flavours and SUPER tasty! So tender and juicy, it really is a mouth watering treat. All this fits perfectly well with the chewy ramen noodles and don't forget to ALWAYS order extra eggs. Ramen is not the same without eggs! You want the yolks to still be runny.


GARLIC TONKOTSU


TONKOTSU 


The following video is taken by Grabyourfork so you have more of an idea of how much effort it goes to make such awesome tonkotsu broth!


Next dishes to try: 
  • Pork Rib 
  • Mega Ramen

Will update again soon so stay tuned for more yummy posts.


UPDATE  21.10.2012

Today I had a massive cravings for Gumshara... and Boy oh boy was I a satisfied lady bahaha! I finally tried the PORK RIB ramen and it was H.E.A.V.E.N.L.Y !!!!!!!
Juicy and tender pork rib with MELT in your mouth fat, chewy yummy noodles immersed in thick tonkotsu soup base .... far out I am HUNGRY AND SALIVATING just typing this!!

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking:


PORK RIB RAMEN 



Enjoy :)

xx,
Chicabel


Gumshara
Eating World Harbour Plaza Shop 209/ 25-29 Dixon St
Haymarket, NSW 2000


View Larger Map Gumshara Ramen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment