Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pork Roll addict!

I like to post pictures on facebook of what I eat... even during work! Maybe I have a problem! I've become those people.. ooo look what I did/ate/saw/heard today!

So anyways, today's lunch is a spicy pork roll! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE pork rolls! The best I had so far was in Cabramatta.. When I first tried it, I had two! LOL! and ALWAYS with chillies!

(Click on picture to enlarge)

My pork roll sitting nicely on my work desk


The one near my work is not as good as the one in Cabra.. but it'll still do. It also depends who makes it. There are usually 2 ladies behind the counter. Get the taller lady (the one who acts like she owns the joint, that's because she does) and she's very generous with the sauces and the chillies! oh the Chillies... *drool*

The place is called Phuong Special Vietnamese on 25-29 Dixon Street, Haymarket NSW 2000. 


xx, 
Chicabel



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment